4/19/11

A brief history

For those of you who are reading this and do not know me here is a short summary about myself...

I am 24 years old, married to my best friend and living in Pennsylvania. My husband and I moved here almost a year ago for his job and are now moving back to New Hampshire. We could not be happier or more excited right now.

I met my husband in high school sophomore year and we have been together ever since. We have been together for 9 years, and married a year and a half! Seven months ago we adopted Troeg, (yes, named after the brewery in PA). Troeg is a rescue and was found living on the streets so we have no history on him at all, it makes me sad to think that he was all alone in the cold for the beginning of his life. Now, he is a happy, wonderful dog who would be a great poster dog for rescue dogs. He loves people and loves to cuddle, my favorite part of the day is when he falls asleep on my lap while we are watching T.V. I'm sure that there will be a lot of photos and stories of Troeg to come... This is my little family and I LOVE it!!!!!

I am a knitter and while that is my primary craft I am interested in all things craft! I also work at a home improvement store and am excited to put my very general knowledge of things to use in our new house.
I think this blog will be about my general craftiness, future home improvements and some general life stuff thrown in too!

No comments:

Post a Comment